Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre is a family-run adult English language school, established in 1987. Our school is located in a beautiful, renovated 18th century mill overlooking the River Corrib in the centre of Galway City, the cultural capital of the West Coast of Ireland.
In this friendly and vibrant atmosphere, you will study English with our team of experienced senior teachers. We have a wide range of courses, including:
- General English – Full-time & Part-time
- Cambridge Examination Preparation (all levels)
- TOEIC, TOEFL & IELTS Preparation
- English for Business & Professional Use
- English for Specialist Subjects
- Part-time Courses
- TEFL Teacher Training Courses
We can offer host family accommodation where you will live as a guest with an Irish family. Getting to know Irish culture and way of life will be an enriching part of your English language experience here in Galway.