Bridge Mills Galway Language Centre is a family-run adult English language school, established in 1987. Our school is located in a beautiful, renovated 18th century mill overlooking the River Corrib in the centre of Galway City, the cultural capital of the West Coast of Ireland.
In this friendly and vibrant atmosphere, you will study English with our team of experienced senior teachers. We have a wide range of courses, including:
- General English – Full-time & Part-time
- Cambridge Examination Preparation (all levels)
- TOEIC, TOEFL & IELTS Preparation
- English for Business & Professional Use
- English for Specialist Subjects
- Part-time Courses
- TEFL Teacher Training Courses
We can offer host family accommodation where you will live as a guest with an Irish family. Getting to know Irish culture and way of life will be an enriching part of your English language experience here in Galway.
Our school is accredited by many different organisations including MEI, ACELS (Irish Department of Education), Quality English, Cambridge Examinations, ALTO and Eaquals.
Quality is an important aspect to everything we do and as a member of Eaquals our Quality is assured. We strive to do our best and meet the standards of quality set by Eaquals (https://www.eaquals.org)
EAQUALS – aims
- To improve the experience of language learners by developing quality standards for the teaching of modern languages
- To deliver accreditation against these standards for providers of language education
- To develop practical resources, and offer training and support for those working in the field of modern languages
Eaquals – Values
- To serve the interests of language learners worldwide
- To promote all languages and cultures
- To foster international cooperation and understanding
- To encourage personal and professional development
- To uphold openness and transparency
- To support fair dealing and professional service